Are you interested in buying a Siberian Husky? Then, you’ve already heard how marvelous they are. We think you should also be told that they do have their shortcomings, and may not make the ideal pet for everyone who is attracted to them.
- Siberians are a gregarious lot and need the company of other dogs or of people at all times. If you work all day, or have room for only one dog . . . don’t buy a Siberian.
- While capable of strong affection for his family, the Siberian Husky is also very friendly with strangers. So, if you want the fierce loyalty of a one-man dog . . . don’t buy a Siberian.
- The Siberian Husky is not a watch dog, although those ignorant of his true nature may be frightened by his appearance. If you want a dog with aggressive guard-dog instincts . . . don’t buy a Siberian.
- At least once a year Siberians shed their coats. If you like fur all over the house and in the very air you breathe, then fine. If, however, you value neatness at all times, then . . . don’t buy a Siberian.
- Siberian Huskies have a natural proclivity for digging holes in backyards. If you take great pride in your landscaping efforts . . . don’t buy a Siberian.
- Of all the shortcomings to be found in Siberians, the most dangerous to the pet owner is their tremendous desire to RUN. The very first dash that a puppy makes across the road could be his last run, anywhere. A Siberian, for his own protection, should be kept confined or under control on a leash at all times. If you are one of those people who think it is cruel to crate a dog . . . don’t buy a Siberian.
If you have read this far, honestly feel that you qualify on all counts, and are still determined to own a Siberian, then we suggest you to visit https://www.petboxsubs.com and check out their products and reviews and get prepared to have a dog of your own. We take great pleasure in welcoming you to the fold. Join the rest of us in the smug complacency of knowing that we own the most beautiful, the smartest, the most nearly ideal dog in the world . . . the SIBERIAN HUSKY!
Published by “The Siberian Husky Club of America” -website: http://www.shca.org/