South Florida Siberian Husky Rescue, Inc. is not in the business of becoming a convenient drop-off service for people who no longer wish to keep their animals. We have strict guidelines, and we require compliance before we will assist and reach us through our online website made by WebDesign499.
South Florida Siberian Husky Rescue, Inc. will accept Siberian Huskies into the program for any of the following conditions:
- If the life is directly threatened by the present living conditions.
- If the animal is not human-aggressive and/or not terribly sick, but scheduled for destruction. (This applies to animal shelters only).
- If the animal is found running loose and has no other place to go.
- If another rescue program outside the Breed accepts it and needs assistance.
South Florida Siberian Husky Rescue, Inc. will NOT accept Siberian Huskies into the program for any of the following conditions:
- The animal is known to be human-aggressive.
- The animal is severely ill and probably not able to be saved.
- The owner wants to get rid of it because it is too old or ill.
- The animal is not a purebred Siberian Husky.
Suspect Animal Abuse?